Welcome to KundaliniWiki.org
KundaliniWiki.org is a free library of information on Kundalini and Kundalini research.
For more on related projects, please visit www.emergingsciences.org.
An Introduction to Kundalini
The best introductory materials available on the internet are on the Institute for Consciousness Research's (ICR) Learning Center. Most places online that have information on Kundalini just repeat information found elsewhere, such as the ancient writings of India. ICR takes a modern view of Kundalini as a universal biological mechanism critically important for our survival in the nuclear age.
ICR Learning Center Links:
- What is Kundalini?
- A Brief History of Kundalini
- The Personal Awakening of Kundalini
- Global Perspectives on Kundalini
The Kundalini Experimental Project
The Kundalini Experimental Project, first proposed by the Institute for Consciousness Research, is a global research effort to understand the underlying factors responsible for a Kundalini awakening and to identify safe methods for its arousal. The ultimate goal of the project is the empirical validation of the Kundalini mechanism in the human body.
Kundalini's Impact on Society
Resources and information on Kundalini's impact to society. Based on the ESF's Kundalini Worldmap
- Gopi Krishna
- Kundalini Experimental Project Overview
- Kundalini Profile Survey Analysis
- Politics and Economics
- Reincarnation, Brain Evolution, and Kundalini in Myth
- Related Research
- Religion and Mythology
- Shamanism and the Mystical Experience
- The Golden Flower Method
- Theory of Internal Architecture
- Video: Zeitgeist and the Myth of the Sun God
- Welcome to KundaliniWiki.org